New Fast Action Streamer Rod from G. Loomis
At G. Loomis, we build tools that enhance natural ability, boost effectiveness, and expand tactical opportunity. We do this for the dawn patrollers. The mid-day grinders. The last-light renegades. For those that make time on the water a top priority. Introducing IMX-PRO V2, a continuation of our 40-year commitment to provide anglers with actions that put the bug where your brain wants it every time.
Developed to cover a broad spectrum of modern freshwater applications, IMX-PRO V2 boasts a mix of standard and technique-specific actions curated to offer anglers tools to elevate every on-water experience. G. Loomis design engineers rolled this collection of smooth recovering actions using a new blend of technologies — Conduit Core and GL7 resin system— to increase strength and impact resistance without the extra weight. Designed to be day-in, day-out "workhorses," IMX-PRO V2 oozes performance and utility, making them incredibly enjoyable rods to fish.
That said, don't take it from us. Experience this diverse set of purpose-driven actions for yourself. Because, after all, actions speak louder than words.
- Conduit Core Technology
- GL7 Resin System
- Chrome single-foot guides
- Chrome stripper guides
- Hook keeper (all except: 7810-4 & 8810-4)
- Micro full wells premium grade cork grip (line #: 4-6 & 7810-4, 8810-4)
- Full wells premium grade cork grip (models: 7100-4 & 8100-4)
- Custom aluminum reel seat with wood insert (models: 490-4 & 590-4)
- Custom aluminum reel seat with fighting butt (models: 4100-4 & 590-4 FB up)
- Tube and cloth rod bag
- Handcrafted in Woodland, Washington