Check out this product video from our friends over at Fishpond!
Elkhorn Lumbar Pack from Fishpond USA on Vimeo.
There’s a lot of water to cover our there and plenty of miles to log as a result.
For those of you who intend to see it all, the Elkhorn Lumbar Pack offers lightweight construction, a rich set of features, and quick access to your gear, all on one iconic platform. With 5 liters of storage space, an interior water-resistant stash compartment, and an exterior quick access pocket, you won’t have to decide which boxes and accessories to leave at home. Intuitively placed Hypalon attachment points for tippet holders, retractors, floatant, and more keep essential tools immediately available. Under variable weather conditions, compression straps on the underside of the pack provide a place to stow an extra layer. Constructed using highly durable, recycled Cyclepond Fabric, the Elkhorn will be the foundation of your on-river setup for years to come.
- 210D recycled Cyclepond fabric
- Adjustable compression strap system
- Two mesh water bottle holders (Bottles not included)
- Hypalon® tool attachments for retractors, floatant holders, forceps, Bear Spray Holders, and more
- Padded backing and integrated net slot
- Exterior quick access pocket
- Velcro patch (Tacky Fly Dock not included)
- Minimalist tool attachment pad on shoulder strap
210D nylon recycled Cyclepond fabric
Pack Measurements: 11” x 8.5” x 4.5”
5L (305 Cu. In.)